Friday, August 13, 2010

Pink Copic Color Combinations

Happy Friday Everyone! Now if you didn't know already, my absolute favourite color is PINK, so I tend to reach for my Pink Copics more than any other color. Then I got thinking about all the different Pink combinations there are and I thought I would show you a few different ones. Now I know that there are more than I am going to show you and if you have a different combination that you use, then I would love to know what it is so that I can try it out!

So below I have created a few samples to show you:

Thursday's Hair Colored with:
RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02

  Mermaid Anya's Hair Colored with:
R81, R83, R85, 0

Tilda's Jumpsuit colored in:
R11, R000, E04

Pinto Pony's Hair colored in:
RV10, RV02, RV00
Pinto Pony's Ribbon colored in :
RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02, RV00

Tilda's dress colored in:
RV29, RV25, RV23, RV10

So there you have a few different Pink color combinations that you can use with your Copics. Hope they inspire you to use a different Pink combination than you would normally use or if you don't tend to reach for the Pink Copics, maybe this will inspire you to give them a go. You can't go past a good Pink colored image...hehe!

Don't forget that Tomorrow is your last day to enter into Mad For Markers Coloring White competition! Next week we will have a new challenge for you!

For all your Pink Copic needs and any other color you might fancy, pop over to the Mad For Markers store where Sammi will fix you up!

Have a great weekend coloring!

7 comments:

  1. Wow thank you for the tips, I will try them for sure. I always wonder which pink I should take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I a bit of a pink lover myself Emma and these colour combos are fabulous. Great way to show off those colours,fabulous tutorial, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the info Emma. I might need to get myself some R80's.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous job Em! I LOVE these! I LOVE pink! LOL!
    I think I need that Pinto Pony now! hehe!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!! Thanks Emma. I think I need to go and buy a few more RVs!! Looks like you are inspiring some shopping :) LOL
    Have a great weekend,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Emma, pink your favourate colour lol!! Wonderful tutorial, gorgeous colouring, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colour combos and great tutorial Emma! I am always looking for other combos to try, thanks for sharing! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!