Friday, August 6, 2010

Mad for Markers Meets lots of other challenges!

I was so excited when I recieved my new TGF Tuesday stamp on Tuesday...hehe! So of course I stamped her up straight away and got coloring! I have loved what the Amazing Randi has been doing with her hair do's lately and decided that I had to have a go and well if I do say so myself I was very pleased with how her hair turned out! My next new toy to play with was my Copic Airbrush, which I got last week for my birthday from my gorgeous Hubby and my lovely children, which also came with an air compressor. So no running out of air for me! Well I have to say that I finally got a chance to play with it yesterday and well.....I am in love....hehe! I airbrushed the pink background behind Tuesday, as well as my green flower and the green border around my sentiment! I just know I am going to have a lot of fun airbrushing. So I hope you like my card!
Copic Colors Used:
Dress - Rv32, RV34, RV00, O
Boots - YG93, YG97, YG99, C9, C7, C3
Hair - BV01, BV000, R000, R01, R30, V01, V000, RV02, RV00
Skin- E11, E000, E00
Eyes - YG93

Challenges:
The lollipop ladies - Banana Split with sprinkles
Copic Oz - Flowers
7 kids College Fund - Pink and Dots

Don't forget Mad for Markers still has their Coloring White challenge going on ,so if you haven't already got your entry in you had better get coloring! And for all your Copic Coloring needs head over to the Mad For Markers Store, where Sammi has all your Copic needs!

14 comments:

  1. wow! this looks AWESOME Em... love her hair! Love the image :D Glad to see you using your airbrush - yay!! :D That flower looks great too!
    Thanks for joining in our Lollipop ladies challenge and thanks for the shout out for M4M :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Emma this is absolutely STUNNING, love the colours and your colouring in WOW, girl you rock!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Emma. ♥

    Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love that sentiment!! So glad you could join us for our first challenge at 7KCF! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you - I'm still saving for my compressor! Have fun with it! Great idea to colour your flower with the airbrush! Thanks for playing the CopicOz challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Emma! Gosh the sentiment makes me laugh though lol.*hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, Emma! Your Tuesday rocks, I so love the way you have coloured her! Great sentiment too! Have a nice weekend and have fun playing with your airbrush... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute. That sentiment is perfect with that image. Darling!

    Thank you for joining our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flower looks great, I can't wait to have a compressor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love the hair, it's really different! You lucky duck, what a fab present from your hubby and kids!
    Thanks for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next time!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Emma, very fun. Thanks for joining in with us at Lollipop Ladies!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love the image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lollipop Ladies! Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously how did I miss this post. This is stunning and it should have lit up my dashboard. It is gorgeous. I love your colouring and great take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!