Friday, August 20, 2010

Mad For Markers Pink Challenge!

Ok I have to say that I am loving our current Mad For Markers Challenge. Who wouldn't love to color using their Pink Copics, it only happens to be my all time favourite color. Maybe that's why I chose this challenge...hehe! So if you are a pink Copic lover as well, why not get coloring and enter our Coloring Pink Challenge!

I have colored up Tilda for my Pink Combinations tutorial that I showed you last week, so I thought it was time for her to get a home on a card! I got this gorgeous Magnolia castle recently from the Lovely Tracey and I couldn't resist coloring up a very Pink Castle, and of course I had to get my air brush out to do the background. You can't really see it in this photo, but the whole castle picture has a lovely glimmer to it as I added some Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist to it.

Copic Colors Used:
Tilda
Hair - E47, E53, E51, 
Dress- RV29, RV25, RV23, RV10, C1
Flower - YG93, YG97, C1
Castle
Stairs - RV25, RV23, RV10, RV00
Trees - RV25, RV23, RV00
Castle - RV10, RV00
Background - RV25

I have enterd this card into the following challenges:

Oh Alice - Sketch Challenge
Lollipop Ladies - Inspiration Piece - Pink frosting

I can't wait to see your Pink Copic coloring creations, so make sure to get your entries in! And don't forget for all your copic needs make sure to go and see Sammi over at Mad For Markers. Also Sammi will be in Melbourne next weekend at the Melbourne Paperific Show, so if you are heading there make sure to pop in and say Hi!

11 comments:

  1. Oh golly this is very pink. Great colouring on everything. Great airbrushing.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Emma!! I love it! Pink is my favourite colour. As I may have already mentioned I had a pink wedding dress! I love the castle coloured in, in pink as well. Just gorgeous! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh... just look at that pretty pink castle! LOVE it!! Love how you had the black and white background too and the swiss dots on the black is effective! Love it!
    I particularly love your colouring on the steps!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Em, you have done a fantastic job, love it!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Emma, this is so beautiful! Your colouring is amazing and I love the black CS, really brings out the pink! Gorgeous!!! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a LOT of pink but I know how you love it! You are the QUEEN of pink! Wonderful coloring and the black and white gives a great anchor to all the lovely frivolous pink! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so wow. I love all the pink in this. Super sweet. Thanks for joining in Emma over at The Lollipop Ladies.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Emma. Tilda is pretty as a princess in pink. Thanks for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinkalicious Emma, gorgeous colouring looove the pink steps, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowowow Emma I love the Pink Wonderland of Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man I missed that you entered this in to The Lollipop ladies. Sorry. Great matching of the pink with the cupcake on the inspiration photo. Thanks for joining the challenge.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!