Saturday, April 30, 2011

EXCUSE ME!

We are getting a little Creepy down at the Farm again, with a couple of new girls Sproutig Up! That's right today we are previewing you the 2 newest girls on the Farm, Creeper Abbey and Wild Sprout Elena. 
Now today the Framers have split up who they are previewing, so some of us will be previewing Creeper Abbey and then the rest of us will be previewing Wild Sprout Elena!

Today I am previewing Creeper Abbey, now I know that each time I preview a new Creeper I tell you how much I LOVE the Creepers and with every new release I LOVE them even more, but it's true they are my absolute favourite...hehe! I mean look at this Sassy Girl, with all her attitude and Spunk, LOVE her!

Copic Colors Used:
Pants and Shoes - C8, C7, C5, C3, C1
Hair - C10, C8, C3, E29, E25, E23, E21
Singlet and Gloves - C5, C3, C1, C00
Eyes - C5, C3, C1, 

Make sure to go and check out the rest of the Farmers, as hiding amongst the Farmers blogs might be a Creeper Abbey and a wild Sprout Elena to be won, just by leaving a comment!




"Don't forget to join us starting at 12:01 am CST TOMORROW on the TGF BLOG and on all the DT members' Blogs for our MAY RELEASE and DT blog hop!  The winner of the Blog hop tomorrow will take home the ENTIRE MAY RELEASE...that's a prize pack valued at $48!!!  Also, don't be a stranger to our  FACEBOOK page for more fun, and also check out all the deets on how YOU can be a part of TGF's 2nd annual "Cards for a Cause" contest!   


There's a LOT sprouting up here on the Farm for May...so excited for you to join us!"

38 comments:

  1. LOVE this card, your coloring is phenom and that net-like bow is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific card. Just love it and your colouring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo love the music on the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colouring, her hair is really striking, very nice card :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Emma! Love the way you coloured Abbey's hair with the streak of black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh ain't she just the coolest ever. Another one to add to my collection. Gorgeous card as always

    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love everything about this card. Love the stamp, the coloring, the embellishments. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wauw ! what a great job you did with this card ! love the colours you used and this Abbey is a great new addition to the Creeper Family, one of my favourite TGF stamps ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful - love the bow - perfect with the new Creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this stamp is a must have! love the grays u used!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! all of those papers and your layout is AMAZING! One day I'll be able to make cards like this... Your coloring job of this fabulious creeper is outstanding. LOVE, Love, love the black highlights in her hair, I know if she were walking around in real life, she would so rock those! ha ha ha You are right, with each new release the creeper crew becomes more and more spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love her expression! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE her, and love what you've done with her! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card, I love all the different layers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeously Colored, Emma! What a beautifully, unique card! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card!!! It is stunning!! Beautiful coloring and that new stamp is a must have!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your coloring is fabulous! And what a beautiful card layout you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love her and the little bows in her hair! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Uh oh, that eye roll-she looks just like my teenage daughter! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a dark beauty! Your coloring is excellent! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your card and all the ellements you've chosen to make it, they look gorgeous. The new image is so cute and you've coloured her beautifully. Thanks for sharing
    hope you have a fab day
    hugs
    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love, love, love this card! Love the old book page and the lacy bow x

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love the layout of your card. & your coloring is wonderful : )

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card! Fabulous choice of embellies and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I love her attitude, great card, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  27. absolutely GORGEOUS, Emma! Your coloring is fantastic and I LOVE the layout. beautiful colors! This is one fantastic preview card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh I just love her! She's a must-have for sure. You're coloring is great and thanks for listing the Copics you used - HUGE help!

    ReplyDelete
  29. She's a darling!! Gonna have to add some creepers to my collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am so impressed with how you colored your Abbey, i like how you gave her two hair colors...i wouldn't have thought of that...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Absolutely fabulous card. Love your coloring. Wonderful new image.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is probably one of the cutest Creepers I've seen yet! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. FABULOUS job Emma - your colouring and layout are gorgeous!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  34. So cute, love the new Creeper and what you did with her. Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your card is soo awesome! Love your colouring and what's more, love that you put the colours of the copics you used in detail. I really like this creeper...Have a fear for the Creeper crew because they seem so difficult to colour in but I'm trying to be come more brave everyday! Hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am Loving your cards! Beautfil

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my gosh, I completely agree with Jess. This is an awesome
    Card and it suits this creeper well. I think Abby may be my new favorite creeper.
    Thanks
    Jess M :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMGosh!!! I love, love, love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!