Friday, April 22, 2011

A new Baby Girl!

OK so today is the last day of our current challenge, which is to use your BG, YR and RV markers! So if you haven't had a chance to enter you had better get a wriggle on...hehe! There are so many different colors you can use from these color families!

Some very good friends of ours have just had a baby girl and this is the card I made for them! I just love this Whiff of Joy stamp, it is sooo adorable and just the sweetest image of a Mother with her baby!

Copic Colors Used:
Blanket - RV13, RV10, RV00
Dress - YR20, YR21, YR31, Y11, C1, C00
Hair - E21, E25, E27, E29
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Background - BG01, BG000, 0

My card has been colored using Copic Markers and Xpress It Blending Card, all of which are available over in the Mad For Markers store, along with plenty of other things to get your creativity flowing!

I also want to enter this card into the following challenges:

Copic Creations - Use your favourite Copic Paper - (Mine is Xpress It Blending Card)
Cupcake Crafts - Lots of Layers

8 comments:

  1. So purdie. Great colouring as always and you are just rocking that lace. Great work as always. Have a safe and happy weekend.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emma! Your card is gorgeous! Lovely image, beautifully coloured as always and the colours are gorgeous! Great layout and embellies too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck:-)! Hugs Delphine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, you've made this image of mother with baby look magnificent! So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again I'm playing catch up - have been having a wonderful time strolling through your past few posts - you are doing such gorgeous work!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and colouring Emma! Beautiful colour, layers, flowers, looove it! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emma, gorgeous card! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. The stuff I used on the bird nest and the shadow box is called Spanish Moss. Sometimes you can get it from places like lincraft, reject shop or other craft places. I got my ages ago so I am no help with that lol. And I have been wanting the mushrooms for ages, and finally at xmas time spotlight had some,but only red so I grabbed them. However you can buy them on etsy.com if you type in spun cotton mushrooms they will come up and they come in different sizes and colours. Hope this helps chicky! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma.... this is just delightful!!1 I LOVE your colouring you know lol! LOVE that yellow... might have to try that combination I think! Gorgeous card!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!