Monday, April 4, 2011

TGF Designer Spotlight!

Today over on The Greeting Farm Blog, it is our first ever Designer Spotlight and Yep, you guessed it, first up is ME!!!!! So I thought why not tell you all a little bit about myself.......

Ok so here goes...Hi my name is Emma and I live in Australia with my Wonderful Husband and 5 kids, aging from 11 to 22months.  I first got into crafting through Scrapbooking when my daughter was 2, so that was nearly 8 years ago....WOW where does the time go...hehe! And recently have discovered the wonderful world of Cards, Copics and of course The Greeting Farm, all of which just go hand in hand. 

The first time I saw a Greeting Farm image was on someones blog and I remember being completely wowed, and of course I fell in love and knew I needed to find out more about how I could get my hands on these stamps. So within a few days I had put an order in. I still remember the first stamp I got, it was Princess Anya. I remember seeing all the Gorgeous creations that the DT girls were creating and thinking that I could never be THAT good, but I hoped that one day I would, and so I set my goals on one day being on 'The Greeting Farm' DT and well look at me know...Dreams do come true! Whooo Hoooo!!!!! (Must admit that I never actually thought this would happen...hehe!)

So do you want to know what my all time favourite TGF Stamp is.....Well it has to be any one of the Creepers, OMGosh they are just GORGEOUS, I think it has something to do with their Attitude and Spunk. I do tend to like the girls more than the boys, but with these guys they are all FABULOUS!

My card below features one of the newest Creepers, 'Tyler',


So I hope you have had fun getting to know me a little bit more. I would love to know what your favourite TGF Stamps are!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Gorgeous - how exciting for you to be a Farmer - you sooo deserve it - your cards are just AWESOME!!! Was hoping to see you at Paperific again - was in a daze last time and wanted to make it up to you! Next time for SURE!!!!
    Happy Farming - will be watching on in awe!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your spotlight-getting to know you and i LOVE your card-that dash of red in Tyler's hair is BRILLIANT! Whata WONDERFUL way to kick off our new Monday lineup-LOVE this, Em!!! FANTASTIC JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being first in the spotlight as a TGF Designer Emma! Your rock these images lol! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma - it was really great to meet you in real life. Congratulations on being a TGF Designer - now it is my turn to hope that I can one day colour as good as you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved getting to know you more, Emma! And I love your card - his hair rocks!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!