Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Time too get Creepy!

Happy Friday Copic Lovers!

So today is my Mad For Markers Day and we have a new challenge going. We want you to get creative and use your RV, BG & YR Copics.

There are sooo many different Variations you can use with these colors. I actually had fun choosing which ones to use...hehe! I just LOVE 'Syren' the newest Creeper from The Greeting Farm, she has this Sassy and Sultry look about her, which I love!


Copic Colors Used:
Hair - RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Tail - BG34, BG32, BG45, BG11, YR23, YR21, YR20, YR31
Background - E47, E44, E42, BG11, BG10, 0

My Card was colored using Copic Markers and Xpress It Blending Card, all of which are available over at Mad For Markers from the lovely Sammi!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend planned. We have a very busy one with Ella having karate Grading as well as State Karate training and Football and even a birthday party...whew...I am tired just typing it...hehe!

Anyway hope you have a nice weekend and get some time to Create!

9 comments:

  1. I just love the creepers. They have that pouty, little girl, give you an attitude look. lol
    And I just love that hair. My favorite is also pink and pink hair is right up there.
    Beautiful card!
    Thanks
    Jess M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite TGF stamp ATM and you have made her look amazing. Love the tail and your background sets it off. Amazing work as always.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and amazing colouring! I love that sentiment!!!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, your coloring is so beautiful. Looks like her hair is shining.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous Emma!!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Emma, perfect colour combo for Syren, she looks fantastic! Beautiful layout! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVE her w/ the pink hair! Your colors here are SO vibrant and beautiful-gorgeous work, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's gorgeous and those colours work a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card as alway's Emma. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!