Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oliver and His Dinosaur!

So it's time for another TGF Thursday Throwback! Ok so you know the drill, Thursday Throwback is where we pull out an older TGF stamp and show it some love!

My little Man turns 2 next month and so while I was going through my massive amount of TGF stamps I came across Oliver with his Dinosaurs, from the Oliver & Amelia Happy Day set! How cute is he!!!! I haven't used this stamp for such a long time, so I decided to give him a little bit of Love! I actually wiped off the two dinosaurs that are at Olivers feet, as I thought they took up too much room for what I had in mind for this card! Of course my little man is a redhead so of course I had to color his hair in red!

Copic Colors Used:
HAir - E08, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
Jeans - BG72, BG75, BG78
Tshirt - YG17, YG13, YG11
Dinosaur - E71, E74, E77
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20

It is Easter school holidays here and my kids have been off school for nearly two weeks now and I have to admit that they have done more crafting than me....hehe! As much as I love having them home, I can't wait for them to go back so that I can have a little ME time...hehe!

Hope you are inspired to get some of your Older TGF stamps out and show them some love!

Wishing everyone a Very Happy Easter and I hope that the Easter bunny is nice to all of you!

See you back here next week for the start of our May Previews, can you believe that it is almost May already!

6 comments:

  1. Yay you managed to get your card done. And a gorgeous card you created. Love this stamp too. So many stamps to chose from at TGF. I have a few of them but think I would be lost if I had more LOL.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore your style!!!
    TFS

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. MASSIVE should have been in CAPS lol! Perfect card for your little fella! Love your layout! Happy Easter, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Emma! I love the papers you used and the way you stamped around the image... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nawww to sweet Emma, I love his orange hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are AMAZING! I love this awesome Throwback card and your attention to detail is stunning! awesome coloring too! Thanks for a great Thursday post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!