Friday, October 22, 2010

A Bookmark for Ella

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you are all enjoying our 'Anything But a Card' Challenge over at Mad For Markers! Haven't the girls made some fantastic things! We sure have a clever bunch of DT girls here at Mad For Markers.

I have seen these gorgeous corner bookmarks about lately and have been wanting to give them a go, so I decided to have a go and make one! They are soooo much fun to make. I made this for my daughter Ella, who has become quite the little bookworm! 


Here is a picture of it actually in her book. How cute does it look!


Copics Used:
Hair - C10, C3, V99, V95, V93, V91
Dress - V99, V95, V93, V91, RV34, RV32
Boots - C10, C8, C5, C3
Skin - E11,E00, E000, R20 

My Bookmark was made using Copics and Xpress It blending card, which can all be found over at the Mad For Markers store!

Today is my 10th Wedding anniversary, I am sooo excited as hubby and I are going out to dinner together for the first time in 5 years! We are going to the waterfront in Port Melbourne, it's a seafood restaurant and I LOVE seafood! My AMAZING best Friend is coming over to watch our 5 kids so we can go. I can't wait to eat a hot meal and not have to share it with anyone or feed anyone...hehe! It's the little things that matter....hehe!

Oh and tomorrow my Ella belle is getting the opportunity to train with the junior State Karate Team, we are sooo excited for her! I could have a champion on my hands, don't mess with my Girl...hehe!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and finds time to get some coloring done! 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute little book marker Emma, with superb colouring skills as usual! And congratulations on your 10th Wedding Anniversary. Eat all the seafood you can and don't dare share with anyone lol. Have a great night!! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your bookmark, Emma! Great colours and colouring, fab image and I really like the papers! Hope you had a nice evening:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I LOVE this to bits! I bet Ella is thrilled with it!! Gorgeous colours and colouring too!!
    I hope you two had a lovely dinner and it was nice being just the two of you (hugs) ooh.. how exciting for Ella today.. hope it goes well!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it .... been making a few of these lately, love how easy they are to decorate.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!