Friday, October 29, 2010

Help Support Families who had a Premature Baby!

Hi Guys, I want to let you all know about this amazing Charity called, Life's Little Treasures Foundation. They are a charity run solely by volenteers, who help to support Families who have had a premature baby.

My twin girls were born well before their time at 24weeks and spent a very long time in hospital. It was a very stressful time for us, and the girls at Life's Little Treasures were an absolute godsend for us! They were there on the phone anytime we needed to talk and helped us through what was an extremely difficult time for us. Not long after the girls were home from hospital we decided that we needed to get involved and help out other families who are going through a similarly tough journey! So for the last 4 years I have been involved with Life's Little Treasures in talking to families who are currently still in hospital and helping to run morning teas for these families as well as families who have left hospital with their babies.

Life's Little Treasures Foundation is having their very first Walk For Prems, and my Hubby Trent and my Girls are going to run 10km to support and hopefully raise a bit of money for this Awesome Charity. We would love it if you could support them. You can find their fundraising page here http://www.everydayhero.com.au/trent_eads

And please if you get the chance pop over to the Life's Little Treasures Foundation website to check out all the amazing things that they are doing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this! I hadn't heard of it before. We only knew of March of Dimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!