Friday, October 8, 2010

Mad For Markers Friday

Hi There Copic Lovers! I am sooo glad it's Friday today, could really use a big sleep in tomorrow. Although not too sure if I will get that with 5 kids...hehe! I can try right! Anyway onto Mad For Markers current challenge, which is to use a digital image. I have used another Spesch Stamp, called Bonnie with Flowers, isn't she just adorable!

Copic Used:
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Grass & Flowers - YG97, YG95, YG93, YR00, YR02, Y13, Y000
Sky - BG000
Dress, RV34, RV32, E04
Rabit - C00, C1, C3
Hair - E79, E57, E33, E31

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with my Oh Alice Post!

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Em! LOVE it!!perfect PP to go with this image and LOVE that bow - gorgeous! Great sentiment too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Emma! Adorable image, great colouring, I love how you have done the grass so perfect with the paper you have used! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. You have coloured her to perfection and that sentiment with the image is just perfect. Great card.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Emma, perfect papers, loving these sentiments you keep using, beautiful colouring, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!