Wednesday, January 20, 2010

AnyaInk and Club Anya Sketchy Saturday



Well I have seen these easel Cards everywhere and I love the look of them, so I thought it was about time I had a go at one! And I have to say I love them, I will definitley be making more. Although I have to say that my photos looked a little washed out, this card is a little brighter in real life. I tried and tried to get a better photo, but these were the best I could get. Oh well what can you do!! This card is for the AnyaInk Challenge, which this week is 'Flowers' and for Club Anya's Sketchy Saturday. The sketch is below.

Details for my card:
Stamps - TGF Twinkle tots Lotti, Butterfly from SU Priceless set and Bizzy Becs Digi Ticket Sentiment
Paper - DSP Bella Rose SU and SU Pink Pirouette and Brillant Blue cardstock
Ink - Copics and Touch Markers, Black momento and SU Pretty in Pink
Tools - Nesties and Martha Stewart Lace doily border punch
Other - Ribbon and big flower (my stash), leaves, roses and red rhinestones Bizzy Becs


This next card is a card I made for my friends little boy who is turning three. He is having a train party on Sunday so I thought a train card would be perfect. I have had this train Stamp for a while but have never inked it up. It is such a great little set, which I know will get plenty of use.
Details for this card:
Stamps - SU Choo Choo set and SU train track Wheel
Paper - Su Baja Breeze and Pacific Point Cardstock, Brown Cardstock
Ink - SU Riding hood red and Baja Breeze and Brown Momento Ink
Other - Round paper clips, SU Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Staples, Nesties and White Embossing Powder

Anyaway gotta go, my little man has woken up and he has been asleep for a while so the poor little thing is probably hungry. Hope everyone is having a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Love the cards, and the way you have coloured her hair is fantastic, it really looks wavy, it's amazing. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anya Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Emma, love the colouring of her hair, pretty flowers too. Congratulations Oscar on your 1st tooth, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards, both are so different yet so good to look at. Thanks for your effort with the Anya Ink challenge this week.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! Awesome job!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I thought i had commented on this. No matter. Wonderful card. Love the image, DP and the flowers (of course). thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!