Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AnyaInk, Anyone for Anya and Club Anya Monday Mania


Well we are finally back from all our holidays. We spent 8 nights at Bright and came home for 2 and then another 4 nights camping in the bush at Ecucha. I need to be rolled around at the moment as I have drank and ate so much over these last few weeks LOL! But it has been fun! Oh and not to mention the nearly 70+ mozzie bites I got from camping in the bush, bloody mozzies, I hate them!!!

After so long away I have been itching to get back into some crafting. So I have managed to combine 3 challenges into this card. AnyaInk's challenge this week was to do a one layer card and I can tell you that I struggled at first with this one, but once I thought it out it came together quite quickly. I think because I usually work as I go and add things here or there, where as working on one layer meant I had to figure out my card fully before I started, but I am really happy with how it came out. Anyone for Anya's challenge this week was to have a charm on your card, so I have a little key charm in the corner with the flower. And last of all Club Anya had a bit of a tricky challenge this week which was to mask in order to get Anya and Ian closer together on the card. I have to say this proved to be a bit harder than I thought. It took me 3 goes to get it right.

Anyway back to my the details of my card:

Stamps - Princess Anya, Skater Ian and SU Medallion
Ink - Touch and Copic Markers, Brown Momento ink and SU Baja Breeze Ink
Flowers - Bizzy Bec's Rose and Leaves, purple flower (My Stash)
Other - Key Charm ( My Stash) and Purple Kindy Glitz.

I have to add that I have been toilet traning my twin girls over the last 2 months. One of my girls started about 2 months ago and the other one decided that she wanted to start yesterday, so I feel like I have spent most of my day in the toilet today. Ahh the joys of toilet training twins!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Emma, WOW, your colouring is fantastic, so love the purple dress and kindyglitz, pretty flower too, good luck with the toilet training! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the purple and glitter so pretty.Sounds like you had a great time away. I am sooo not looking forward to toilet training my youngest eeek.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Emma, great masking. I love that purple on there.

    Thank for playing along this week at Anya Ink.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute... and such a lovely match of those two images! Great job and thanks for joining us at Anya Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is super cute Emma. I love these two together as they look like total opposites but so close to anyone's truth - we are all princess' right....!!!????? LOL. Great job with the challenge.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, I love the stamping in the backgroung too. Great job on a tough challenge, thanks for joining us this week at Anya Ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your background, the pretty flower and charm!

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!