Sunday, January 31, 2010

Club Anya & Friends Monday Mania & Flutterby Wednesdays

Club Anya & Friends Monday Mania this week was a color and photo inspiration challenge. The colors and photo below were to be used to create your card. I didn't have all the exact colors, but matched what I didn't have as close as I could. This photo looks so yummy. So when I saw this photo I knew exactly what paper I wanted to use. I have used Basic Greys Nook & Pantry collection - Cupcakes. Seeing all these cupcakes makes me want to start baking. If it wasn't so hot here I would jump into the kitchen and whip up a batch of cupcakes! But it is very hot and sticky here and the oven on would just make it even worse. Ah well, will have to wait till it cools down! Anyway here is my card using the colors and cupcake photo for inspiration.


I have heard a few people talking about glimmermist over the last month and I decided to get some myself, little did I know how many different colors there were to choose from. Needless to say I spent a long time trying to decide. I ended up getting the Cherry Blossom one and I sprayed the whole cupcake paper with it. it is a bit hard to see in the top photo so I have added a close up sp you can see the slight pink glimmer across the cupcakes. 

Card Details:
Stamps - TGF Miss Anya Dressy and SU Sincere Salutations
Paper - Pink Pirouette cardstock SU, Basic Grey's Cupcake DSP, all other paper from my stash
Ink - Black Momento, Brown Momento and Touch and Copic Markers
Other - Scalloped oval Nesties, Kaisercraft pearls, glimmer mist, butterfly punch and Diamond Dust on butterflys.

I have also entered this card into Flutterby Wednesdays. There challenge this week is an open challenge, you just had to have a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation!

Well tomorrow is back to school day for my older two and I can tell you that both them and myself are looking forward to it. My girls are also starting 3year old Kinder tomorrow, they are very excited. Although I not too sure how they are going to go. I'm pretty sure that Miss Charlotte will be fine, but I think that Miss Lily might get a little worried next week when I have to go. Tomorrows group I stay with them, so I guess we will find out soon enough. 

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Emma. The Glimmermist adds a really nice touch to it.

    I hope Lily ends up loving school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! What a delicious looking card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Emma. I love the cupcakes with the sprinkles. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy Emma, Love the DSP, love the pearls on the shoes, lovely sparkly butterflies, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm... yummo!! This looks AWESOME!! Love the cupcakes and you have coloured Miss Anya so beautifully! Gorgeous colours!
    Hope the first days went well today!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Your coloring is fabulous, and those butterflies are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is just YUMMY! LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at FBW!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet FBW creation!!! Miss Anya looks fabulous surrounded by all those beautiful cupcakes and butterflies! Love the little pearl bling on the cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!