Friday, January 29, 2010

Club Anya & Friends Wild Card Wednesday & Sketchy Saturday

I just love this Prince Ian image from TGF, isn't he just so cute! I decided to make this card for my Hubby for Valentines. Now we haven't celebrated Valentines Day since we had kids, which was just over 10 years now, so I thought it was about time we did. So I made this card using Prince Ian and Princess Anya. I even made Ian with blonde hair and Anya with red hair, which matches myself and my wonderful Hubby. Although he has gone a bit darker over the last few years. Isn't age a wonderful thing! Anyway have entered this card into the following challenges:
Anyone for Anya - To include hearts on your card
Club Anya Wild Card Wednesday - To use metal on your card
Club Anya Sketch Saturday - Sketch is below


Card Details:
Stamps - TGF Princess Anya and Digi Prince Ian, Bizzy Becs Digi Ticket Sentiment
Paper - Cardstock from my stash and DSP from my stash
Ink - Black Momento and touch and Copic Markers
Other - Metal heart and heart brad from my stash, Red Rinestone and flower from Bizzy Becs and kindy glitz on Anya's Wand and crown.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely prince and princess and a beautiful heart.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgeous Emma!! and your colouring is stunning!!! Love their hair!!!
    DH and I don't celebrate Valentines either! But I've been making so many cards I think he'll have to have one this year! lol!

    Have a great weekend!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Emma, wonderful colouring, love the heart charm, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Prince Ian and Princess Anya card is amazing!! Gorgeous coloring! Cute layout details! Thanks for playing along!

    And, thanks for visiting my blog on the Sweet Pea blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!