Saturday, January 23, 2010

Club Anya & Friends Monday Mania



This card is my entry into CA&F's Monday Mania. This week there was a recipe which had to include Olive green, Pink, Dark Brown and Sparkle. Now I have to admit that I wasn't too keen on the color scheme, but figured it was a great way to challenge myself and you know what, I am really happy with the way this one turned out. Although the pink is a lot brighter in real life. One can never have enough Pink!!
Card Details:
Stamps - TGF 80's Anya and Bizzy Bec's Digi ticket sentiment
Paper - Brown Cardstock, SU Raspberry Tart DSP, SU Always Artichoke & Pink Passion Cardstock
Ink - Black Momento and Copic and Touch Markers
Tools - Eyelets Borderbilities
Other - Kindy Glitz and Chipboard from my stash


This next card was for a friends sons birthday. I do struggle a little bit with boys cards and as I was making this one I kept looking at it thinking that it needed something, but of course the flowers and bling were out as it was a boys card. In the end I decided that it was fine the way it was and that being that it was a boys card that it could be a little bit more simple than the usually blinged up girls cards.
Card Details:
Stamps - TGF Twinkle Tots Max and Bizzy Becs digi ticket sentiment
Paper - SU Tangerine Tango and SU DSP (sorry can't remember the name of it)
Ink - Black Momento Ink, Brown Momento Ink, Copic and Touch Markers
Other - Green Pearls, SU Spiral Punch and SU Choc Chip Ribbon

The postie left me a little something special in my letterbox yesterday, yes it was my next stash of Greeting Farm stamps. I can't wait to play with my new additions. Although I have since decided on more TGF stamps that I have have to have!! Ah well, will just have to add them to my list for next time!! I have decided that if they just stopped making such gorgeous stamps then I wouldn't have to keep buying them! LOL  Like that is going to happen! LOL!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!