Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TGF CHA Relay - Day 3 Cub Toby


Well it is day 3 on the TGF CHA Relay and I think I need some sleep!! I've been sitting up late to make these cards each night. Needless to say there has been lots of coffee over the last couple of days! I am not usually a fast card maker, things tend to sit on my desk for at least a few days, sometimes even a week before they get finished. So I have out done myself these last few days in getting 3 cards done! LOL! I have to say I wasn't too sure about Toby when I first saw him, as I'm not really into animals and stuff, but after coloring him up I have come to love him and actually think he is quite cute now.
Card Details:
Stamps - TGF Cub Toby Digi, Bizzy Becs Digi ticket sentiment
Paper - All cardstock and DSP is SU
Ink - Copic and Touch Markers and Brown momento ink

Well I am off for another coffee before little Oscar wakes up!

2 comments:

  1. oooh.. so so sweet!! I love the layout of this card!! 1/2 over halfway there now!! Only 2 more to go! Hope you enjoyed your coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Emma, love the sentiments, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!