Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHA TGF Relay Day 2


Here is my CHA Relay Day 2 card using the gorgeous WS Charlotte. I have to say that as soon as I saw the name of this little cutie I knew I was going to love her, as I have my very own Charlotte. Although I have to admit that my Charlotte is just a little bit cuter. Probably slightly biased towards my own daughter! LOL Anyway here are the card details:
Stamps - TGF WS Charlotte and SU So Swirly Wheel
Paper - SU Cardstock, DSP Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue
Flowers - All flowers except the big one are Bizzy Becs including the pin
Ink - Momento and Copic and Touch Markers
Tools - Labels 4 Nestie and Martha Stewart Dioly Lace Punch
By the way I did do day 1 with Mer Ian, but i am so not happy with it, so plan on doing a new one! Although had to enter it into Relay day 1 in order toget WS Charlotte. So I will post my new version when I get him done!!

You know how I said last time that my Baby boy had his first tooth, well he now has 2 and I have to say that he is not too impressed about the whole situation. We are definitley going to need more panadol!

Wishing everyone a very Happy Australia Day!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Emma, just love the colours, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is GORGEOUS Emma!! Love that purple!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today - great to find another Aussie :D Hope you had a good Australia day yesterday!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!